This post may contain links from our sponsors. See our disclosure for more information.
If you’ve been online trying to learn how to make money online, chances are this John Crestani Review won’t be completely new to you.
But if you’ve never heard of John, but seen his ads and claims all over the internet, then you might want to know if he’s a scam artist, or one of the good guys.
In this review, I’m going to share everything I know about him and his training platform. I’ll give you a peek behind the curtain. Because I did in fact sign up for his program.
OK, let’s go.
Who is John Crestani
John Crestani is an online marketer who shares his story of going from making $60K per year in his day job – to taking his marketing business, from $0 to over $442K per month, in less than 4 years time.
At of the time of his review, he claims to be making over $500K per month.
Originally, he was a freelance analyst from Los Angeles, CA. Now he lives on a horse ranch in Malibu, CA.
In his trainings, he preaches how any average person can build a business like he did that makes hundreds of dollars online per hour. Without products, an email list, or using any type of fancy technical software.
He resonates with the internet marketing crowd who want to learn how to make money from home using the internet. He’s the total poster boy for the internet lifestyle.
He says that his training is for:
- Employees working a 9-5.
- Homemakers who want to work from home.
- Retirees who need to make some extra money.
What Motivated Him
Like most people looking to create financial freedom online he was motivated by:
- Frustrations with the corporate grind.
- A desire to travel.
- Being tired of trading time for dollars
It was a chance meeting with his mentor, internet marketing legend Kelly Felix (aka the Rich Jerk) in Hollywood, CA, that turned everything around for him.
This is where he learned the power of the affiliate marketing business model.
His first year in business in 2013, he claims to have made close to $400K. And his business has continued to grow ever since.
John Crestani’s Course The Super Affiliate System
In his course the ‘Super Affiliate System‘ he shows how folks from his original program made money with the program. These are members who paid $x on ads and made $x+. And then scaled (spent more on ads for winning campaigns) their business.
His program teaches people how to make money with affiliate marketing. This is when you earn commissions promoting other people’s products.
Basically you generate a link from the vendor (product owner) and advertise that link in order to earn a commission when people buy the product through your link.
Crestani claims to make over $50k per day with this model. Here is a graph of his earnings from the last year.
How the System Works
In the system you reach people through Facebook Ads. Crestani teaches you how to get attention and get clicks on your ads.
These ads lead to presell pages, which agitate the problem and get them to advance to the next step, which is purchase a product.
In his system, when promoting affiliate offers he recommends:
- The use of video ads for getting attention.
- Using a proven message in your marketing.
- A rabid market with lots of buyers.
According to Crestani, the online marketing industry is the most unsaturated market out there. Ad networks can’t get enough people to advertise so they’re giving free credits away.
He says that most people have no idea how to market online which represents a huge opportunity for people to make money. He teaches people how in his course.
His course Super Affiliate System is a 6-week course that includes:
- 15 hours of video content looking over his shoulder
- Live Weekly workshops
- An online community (These days it’s not worth joining a program unless it has a community)
- A private Facebook Group
- Swipe Files of proven high engagement ads
- Ready to launch proven affiliate campaigns and profitable affiliate networks/programs
- Presell pages that have high click through rates and more.
How To Join Super Affiliate System
To join John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System, most marketers try Crestani’s free training first.
I am personally a member of his program and I think he offers solid training. Below I share some of the pros and cons based on some of the other internet marketing courses I’ve taken. And how his course stacks up.
Crestani’s free training webinar is a good resource for people who are on the fence as he shares a lot of really solid valuable content. He share a lot of actionable techniques which is rare and it’s free. Most free webinars don’t really teach you enough to be able to take what they share and apply it. He does.
In his webinar he talks about:
- How to get buyers data and how it gets you ultra-targeted buyers and why that’s important. Buyer data is King.
- The 3 conditions you must have in place to be successful with affiliate marketing and his system.
- His two core components: 1) his course. 2) how to use Facebook, Google and YouTube to make consistent income.
NOTE: Make sure you stay on until the end of the webinar if you are interested in the course and it sounds like a fit. He allows a select few number of people to join the course and he offers a deep discount.
Pros and Cons of His System
- No email autoresponder required.
- No software required.
- Step-by-step training.
- Built in affiliate program with a high ticket product that could get you earning commissions quickly.
- Facebook group for support with questions and connecting with other members including John Crestani.
- You can do this business from anywhere around the globe. All you need is an internet connection.
- He shows you ways to start advertising for free with $895 of free Ad credits from: Bing, Adwords, YouTube, Yahoo, Amazon, Apple, Yelp, Perfect Audience, and Bidvertiser
- Great risk-free 30-day 100% money back guarantee (this is iron clad, no questions asked)
- His system requires at a small time commitment of at least 5-hours per week and if you are dedicated you should see results.
- There is a steep learning curve, so it’s not newbie friendly.
- Paid ads come with risk of losing a lot of money.
- The ads part can be somewhat confusing if you’ve never run ads.
- Not free to join and the program is expensive.
- No payment plan only PayPal Credit in US.
- You need at least $250 to get started with Facebook, which isn’t free and is the bedrock of his system.
Is John Crestani Legit or a Scam?
In my opinion he’s legit. My only issue is how some marketers can make it sound like it is so easy start earning the big bucks online. There is a steep learning curve and if it were easy, everybody would be earning millions online.
I’m an advanced marketer and I feel that if I were a newbie it might take some time to pick things up. The key is to take action and not get overwhelmed nor distracted by the next shiny thing.
This isn’t a ‘get rich easy’ scheme. It does take work.
John Crestani Forbes
In 2016, Forbes wrote an article on John Crestani that went viral. In the article Crestani shares his story and how reading the 4-Hour work week by Tim Ferris inspired him to build an empire.
Through dedication he was able to take his passion for traveling and turn it into profits. He eventually went on to make $1.5 million in only five months in his business.
Hopefully this review has shed some light on John Crestani. If you were unsure, I hope you picked up some helpful info to allow you to make an informed decision. His platform is solid. I can tell you this from personal experience.
If nothing else, check out his free training where he shows you what’s possible with an online affiliate marketing business using his system. In the end, no matter what you decide to do, no business is easy. But the rewards for hard work are out of all conceivable proportions to what you’d see with a 9-5 day job.